Last update: March 2022
Interpretation and definitions
Words in which the first letter is written have specific meanings according to the following conditions. The following definitions must have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
account/ account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
the company Referred to as “the Company”, “we” or “the Site” in this Agreement refers to www.babkheer.com as well as any product or page affiliated with the Site or Babkheer Company
cookies / cookies / cookies They are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device, or other device by a website, and contain details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country It stands for your local country, whatever it is, such as Egypt, Saudi Arabia, India, or the United States of America...
Al-Hazaz Means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet..
Personal Data Any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
the service The babkheer.com website stands for any other service provided by the company or the website
service provider Means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. Refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform Service-related services or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Third party social media service Refers to any website or social networking site on which the User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage data Refers to data that is collected automatically, either resulting from the use of the Service or from the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website/Website . symbolizes www.babkheer.com
you means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on whose behalf that individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collection and use of private data
Types of data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to:
First and last name
Information about your business/project/advertisement
Legal and physical information about your project
Phone or mobile number
Details of your address and the address of your business or project
Usage data is collected automatically when you use the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (such as your IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you are using, your mobile device's unique identifier, your mobile device's IP address, your mobile operating system and type The mobile internet browser you're using, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends when you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information through a third-party social media service
The Company allows you to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following third-party social media services such as but not limited to:
If you decide to register with a third-party social media service or otherwise give us access to it, we may collect personal data already associated with the third-party social media service account, such as your name, email address, and your activities or your list of contacts associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash cookies. Some features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for browser cookies. For more information on how to delete Flash cookies, please read “Where can I change settings to disable or delete local shared objects?” is in https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- web beacons. Certain sections of our Service and email messages may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened a mail electronically and for other relevant website statistics (for example, logging the popularity of a particular section, checking the integrity of the system and server).
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your PC or mobile device when you are offline, while session cookies are deleted once you close your web browser. ..
We use session cookies and persistent cookies for the purposes described below:
Essential / Essential Cookies
Type: session cookies
Managed by: We
Purpose: These cookies are necessary to provide you with the services available through the Site and to enable you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with these services.
Type: persistent cookies
Managed by: We
Type: persistent cookies
Managed by: We
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when using the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the Site.
Use of your own data
The Company may use personal data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our serviceIncluding monitoring the use of our Service.
To manage your account: To manage your registration as a user of the Service. The personal data you provide may give you access to the various functions of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
To perform the contract: Develop, comply with and undertake the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or any other contract with us through the Service.
To communicate with you: To contact you by email, phone calls, SMS or other similar forms of electronic communication, such as mobile application push notifications regarding updates or informational communications regarding contracted functions, products or services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonably to carry it out
to feed you News, special offers, and general information about other goods, services and events that we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted out of receiving such information. To allow buyers and site visitors to communicate with you
To manage your requests: To access and manage your requests to us
For business transfers and advertisements We may use your information to evaluate or perform a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale or other transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, the personal data we hold about users of Our service is among the movable assets.
for other purposesWe may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, marketing purposes, determining usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our services, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to communicate with you.
- For business transfers and advertisements We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users and clients: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in public places with other users, that information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed abroad. If you interact with other users or register through a third-party social media service, your contacts on the third-party social media service may see your name, profile, photos, and description of your activity. Likewise, other users will be able to view your activity descriptions, communicate with you, and view your profile.
- With or without your consentWe may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with or without your consent
Keeping your personal data
The Company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally kept for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to enhance security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of your personal and business data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to, and retained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (for example, a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of service users or the public
- Protection from legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. The company assumes no responsibility in the event of loss, misuse or theft of your personal, financial or professional data by others
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and understand that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verifying parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires a parent's consent, we may require your parent's consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Or visit this page on our website: https://www.babkheer.com/privacy-policy